The 11th joint OHHW conference will be held in Hamburg from October 22 to October 24, 2019. This OHHW conference will be organized by the Scientific Committee for Occupational Health for Health Workers (SCOHHW), the Scientific Committee for Occupational and Environmental Dermatoses (SCOED), the Scientific Committee for Woman Health and Work (SCWHW) and the International Section of the International Social Security Association (ISSA) on Prevention of Occupational Risks in Health Services.
The main conference topic will be the Global Shortage of Health Workers. Different aspects will be presented and discussed in the light of this main topic:
Displaced health workers and healthcare in crisis situations
Occupational health for volunteer health workers posted abroad
Health of migrant health workers
Vision zero – creating a safe workplace with no accidents and no occupational diseases
- Prevention and rehabilitation of occupational skin diseases
- Prevention of infectious disease and vaccination strategies
- Chemical exposure of health workers
- Management of violence against health workers
- Psychological demands and resources of health workers
Presentations on other relevant topics are welcome.