**IMPORTANT – PRESENTER SCHEDULE**
All accepted oral and poster presenters will be informed of the date and time that they will be presenting in October 2019. All presenters will be emailed when the schedule is announced.
Authors intending to present are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines set out below. Should you require any assistance or have a query about online submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit.
- The Presenting Author must submit the abstract and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract
Abstracts must be submitted in English
** If you have an accepted abstract you are entitled to get the early bird registration rate until May 30, 2019. You will be provided with a link to register at this rate in your acceptance email. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
. After this date any registrations made by you will be at the prevailing congress registration fee at time of registration/payment.
Grant Applications for Participants from Low Income Countries
OHHW Congress 2019 is strongly committed to supporting participants from low income countries. Participants from low income countries accepted to present a paper at OHHW Congress 2019 will be able to apply for a partial or total grant on the basis of the allocated resources.
Book of Abstracts
It is our intention to have the abstracts accepted to the OHHW conference 2019 published by the OHHW. The author who submits the abstract must agree to the license on behalf of all authors. All authors must agree or disagree to their abstract being published by the OHHW 2019. Please indicate your choice in the “Additional Information” section when submitting your abstract in the submission portal.
In order to feature in the Book of Abstracts, all authors whose abstracts have been accepted to the OHHW 2019 program must agree to the inclusion of their work in the Book of Abstracts have registered for the conference.
Special Edition of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
After the conference, selected presentations may be published in the special edition “Occupational Health in Health Worker (OHHW)” of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). The journal is PubMed-listed. It is dedicated to open access and has an impact factor of 2.1. A qualified review process through the members of the SCOHHW will be ensured. Depending on the quality of the work and ability to pay, the costs for the publication of a manuscript will range from 500 to 1,500 euros. In particular cases a fee waiver can be offered. Should more than ten manuscripts be published in the special edition, a book will be produced by IJERPH in cooperation with the SCOHHW.
Submission Guidelines and Templates:
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when preparing abstracts for submission for OHHW 2019. Please follow the structure of the abstract given in the template.
Notification of Acceptance
- Notification will be sent to the presenting author between April 1 and April 30, 2019.
- When notified of acceptance, the Presenting Author will be required to accept their offer by registering for the Congress and paying the fees by June 30, 2019. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of their abstract from the program.
Terms and Conditions:
- The abstract submitted adheres to the abstract submission guidelines on the OHHW 2019 website.
- The text of the abstract along with the names and affiliations, poster and/or additional documents as requested, will be made available in the Book of Abstracts/Conference Proceedings on the conference website. Should the abstract be published in the Book of Abstracts/Conference Proceedings, it is the responsibility of the author to ensure that there are no copyright issues.
- This abstract has only been submitted once for OHHW 2019
- A submission as a particular Abstract Category may be changed to a different Category following review in order to be accepted and included in the program.
- Presenters may be recorded for live streaming. A recording of the presentation and a copy of the slides may be published online after the conference.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to submit the abstract. They are the main contact and it is their responsibility to communicate with other co-authors.
- The abstract submitted is in English.
- • The presenting author is available to present at the conference between October 22 and October 24, 2019.
- If an abstract cannot be presented at the Congress, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the Congress to avoid compromise to the professionalism of the meeting.